2012年4月26日木曜日

What kind of DVI cable do I need for my video card and monitor?

I have a Samsung 906BW 19" flat screen monitor with DVI and VGA inputs. I recently got an XFX HD 4650 video card with dual DVI. The video card didn't come with a DVI cable. I have heard there are DVI-D and DVI-I single and dual cables. I saw some different cable on Amazon for a dollar, but I don't want to get the wrong one.|||Just buy a standard DVI monitor cable. (All standard DVI monitor cables are single-link DVI-D with two male ends). That is all you will need to hook up your HD4650 and your Samsung 906BW.|||The monitor should have came with cables, as for two different kinds of DVI cables I'm not sure. When I got my monitor it came with cables that worked with my ATI radeon 4650. Just look at the port on the video card and look at the dvi cables, you should be able to narrow it down.|||Are you looking for extending the dvi video signals? It means a dvi extender are dvi cables and dvi extenders something the same. If yes you can get some good dvi extenders.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿