2012年4月27日金曜日

Need to buy quality agp dual-monitor tv-in video card for Photoshop, MS Office. I do zero gaming. Advice?

I see a lot of recommendations for gaming cards...but I mainly use business productivity applications. I just want to get a new quality card for my needs, to hook into two Dell 19" LCD monitors for a dual display, and one to which I can connect a coaxial cable and watch/record cable tv shows if I'm so inclined. If the latter can't be done, that's okay. I mainly just want a quality display card that fits into my existing AGP slot, for dual display purposes. Thanks for your advice. If you'd like to recommend an online retailer that would likely have a great price, that would be awesome. Same with advice on the Dell 19" LCD monitors I want to purchase. I need to find out if those screens can be physically rotated to display vertically. Thanks in advance for your detailed feedback and advice.|||Check these out. I picked the first one because it has dual DVI but the second one will work with an adapter



cheaper



http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814161154



nicer (which supports the video in you wanted)



http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814102492



Any questions about the ATI card just write back, I have one myself.|||Definitely recommend newegg. I recommend an NVIDIA brand card.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿