2012年5月4日金曜日

Can i use a single-link DVI cable with my dual-link DVD-I video card?

For now i am only using an analog cable on my PC. Its hard to find a dual-link DVI-D cable here, i have come to many computer shops and they only have the single-link DVI cable. Though its kinda cheap, i didn't buy it coz i dont know if it will work on my dual-link DVI-I video card (Nvidia) to my dual-link DVD-D LED monitor.|||WholeSwitch soft client (PC to Phone Dialer) enables users to make and receive quality VoIP calls from any computer to any phone internationally at ultra low rates. This great innovative VoIP service let you enjoy cheap international calls and using your PC as a phone by routing your call through your PC to your contact. Our VoIP Phone System is capable of giving great voice quality and cheapest international calls, getting the most out of your internet speed.



Offering the latest features in internet telephony technology, WholeSwitch PC to Phone Service will surprise you by delivering brand-new experience.|||yes you can i have a single link dvi cable on my dual link monitor it actually came with it haha but the socket on my monitor is duel link.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿