2012年4月26日木曜日

Dual Monitor setup with mother board and video card. common question, i know, but this might be possible.?

i have the Radeon HD 6970 which does not have a vga port on it. only one dvi. one dvi-d, and one hdmi. (plus 2 mini hdmi's i think they are) not one store near me sells a dvi-d to vga adapter. i also have the Asus m4a78t-e mother board that has a Radeon HD 3300. my mother boar supports "quad crossfireX" ive never heard of quad crossfire before in the first place, so i know nothing about that unfortunately. also it says igp shared memory onboard. i also don't know what that is either. i thought i remembered my motherboard saying something about my graphics card having the ability to work together with my onboard, but i have no idea how to do so. i have one vga monitor with an adapter plugged into my 6970. and one vga plugged into the motherboards 3300. its obviously not recognizing it, but are there settings i may bypass to get the other monitor working? it wouldn't be for dual monitor gaming, just computing and browsing.|||Your HD6970 can work with a VGA monitor. It just needs the DVI-to-VGA adapter (the DVI port is a DVI-I port that can also send out an analog VGA signal).



Don't bother with the onboard. It's a piece of crap compared to the HD6970.|||screen resolution > detect > set settings n crap

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿