2012年4月26日木曜日

Dual Monitor Question... What video card would be the most beneficial in my instance?

Ok so I want to set up a dual monitor display in my room.... I have 19inch samsung lcd with the 24 pin dvi slot and standard vga and I just got a 22 inch acer lcd with the 24 pin dvi slot and standard vga. What would be the Ideal video card for this set up... I know my samsung has analog and digital and my acer does to I believe... so to get the best picture would I need to get a video card with 2 DVI imputs? What would be the difference if I got one with 2 VGA imputs (picture quality?)

Also is there anything else my video card should have to stay with modern times like HDMI imput or S Video imput basically now that you know my situation what type of video card would you get... monies no object but I don't really want to spend more then 100-150 on a vid card since I don't game to much on my comp.



Thanks in advance for your replies,



Kyle|||I've always had the best luck with ATI for dual displays..|||The splitter is fine, you want to change your display settings from clone to extend the desktop

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿