2012年4月27日金曜日

How do I get a Dual Monitor set up on Optiplex GX520 with integrated video card?

I have two PCI slots on a low profile case. One PCI is a standard 5 volt slot. I do not know what the other slot is. It is cream like a normal PCI slot but has an extension of about 12 pins next to the normal 12 pin slot. The one VGA connection is integrated into the mother board and I have no AGP slot. If I get another video card for the PCI slot will I still be able to use the integrated VGA connection? Would I be better off getting a dual VGA slot PCI card? We do not use the computers for for gaming. Mostly word processing.|||if you have an integrated port for you monitor and you get a graphics card as well, you CAN have 2 monitors. or possibly up to 6. so what evers in your budget. even getting a card with 1 monitor out port will still get you a total of 2 monitors......|||No. If you put a PCI graphics card it will disable the onboard video automatically. I know Dells. You would have to get two PCI or PCIx cards to get dual output, or a single dual output video card. Is your system SLI capable?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿