2012年4月26日木曜日

Which dual monitor video card should I use for a Thinkpad T43 on a Thinkpad Dock II?

I am trying to setup my computer with dual LCD monitors (Ideally be able to upgrade to 3 monitors if necessary). I have an IBM Thinkpad t43 on a Thinkpad Dock II. What all do I need to get this done and what are the best quality products out there?|||Hi,

Enter your search, video cards, and pick the merchant you want and either email them or call on their toll free phone number and tell them what you want.

Also there are over one million consumer written reviews.

I hops this helps you.



Lisa|||lisa just spams this stupid website on every question, same answer, different questions. Good thing she was reported as a spammer. More people should report her though.

Report Abuse


|||buy a dell

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿