2012年4月26日木曜日

I need a dual video card to run a second monitor. Can someone recommend a decent one?

I have a need to run a second monitor for work. I don't really use my computer for gaming and I rarely watch DVD's. At work I'm using word and I often find it necessary to flip between windows because I'm constantly copying and pasting information between documents. Currently I am running XP on my computer with an Nvidia nForce card. I would like to spend less than $100 but if I have to go higher then I am willing to do so if it would help with speed. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks!!|||perfect card this is the new 9600gt and its is well worth the money the 8600gt cost almost $800 and this is less than $200



http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…|||You don't need a second card to run a dual screen pc. Any decent Video card will do it easily.An ATI X 1550 (under 50 $) is enough for office use(make sure to buy the version with 128 bit memory bus - better performance). To use 2 monitors:insert the video board in the pc> connect both monitors to it>boot into Bios, disable the embedded video chip> install driver>right click on the desktop>ATI Catalyst> click on each monitor and configure them.|||dont go getting the 9600 gt thats for high end gameing and playing the new blue ray crap post the model of you computer ind we can find a card compatible with your pc but if you do low end programs like word and internet and some dvd i would recomend one of these depending on what your pc takes

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…

their both nice and quite cheap

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿