2012年4月26日木曜日

Monitor gets no signal from video card?

I know this is a video card related problem, i've sorted that much out, but i've yet to determine whether it might be a cable problem or the video card itself. Currently i'm in normal windows mode with video card disabled, my computer recognizes new hardware ( video card ) but when i install it and restart the machine, monitor just shuts down exactly the same way as if i was actually shutting down my machine. I've tried re-arranging the wires, but nothing helped, i tried to physically clean it, but that didnt make a difference either. Coincidence or not, this happened to me precisely after i got my monitor back from repairs, apparently the capacitator was broken. And this started happening exactly after i got the monitor back. Slim chance, but the monitor could be the problem aswell. Altho it works currently and works fine in safe mode. Please, i'm gravely concerned, since video cards aren't really that cheap. I'd appreciate any feedback or things to try, before taking it for a repair again.



PC Specs:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual core processor 4800+ 2,51 ghx

2,00 gb of ram ( 2x 1gb DDR2 ) [ I've also had this replaced, before the monitor issue, one of the DDR2's was broken ]

Radeon x1950 pro

LG 1753TR monitor

Windows xp professional SP 3|||Try going in to safe mode and updating your graphics drivers. Should fix it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿