2012年4月23日月曜日

Looking for an dual monitor, HD graphics card. any suggestions, not the most $, just one that runs the best?

i'm not looking for the most expensive card, and if the most expensive is the best, fine then. i just want a good HD, dual monitor graphics card for a desktop pc.

wanting to do alot of gaming and HD video editing. probably will run with a quad core 3.0 or 3.3 Ghz processor|||first things first, what motherboard are you using? That will determine what kind of card you can get.

I assume that since you are going quad-core it is the LGA-775 socket. that means you have the option of either DDR2 or DDR3 ram. Depending on the board you can use a PCI express x 16 card or not.

I always use Nvidia graphic cards for every system I build.

If you are only using it for video editing, than it will be a different card than if you are going to play a game. Do not buy a workstation card, they will not play games well at all.

I recommend the 9800 GTX+. That is what I use on my own computer for my primary display. It has two DVI ports so both monitors will be very crisp at high resolutions. (D-sub will give a blurry image at high resolutions)



Of course, there is also the fact that most video editing programs use your CPU more than your GPU....

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿