2012年4月27日金曜日

A question about dual monitor video card?

I have an nVidia GeForce FX 5200, and I haven't paid much attention to it. Recently, I noticed that it has a second port on it, a white one, which I found out can be used for dual displays. Does using the dual display thingy cut my video card power in half (it's 128Mb, so would each monitor have 64MB) or would it still stay the same?|||No. Your output does not have anything to do with the size of the memory on the card. The white connector is a DVI (Digital Video Interface) connector and the blue is a VGA (Video Graphics Array). Just a different way to view the graphics on our pc. You can use both for dual outputs, but you will need 2 monitors as well.|||It depends if it had shared memory, but no not really. You will still get the 128 on each display your card will just work twice as hard.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿