2012年4月26日木曜日

Need 1/2 Height/Lo Profile Dual VGA Video Card for Dell?

I'm new to the group here. I have a Dell Optiplex gx260 small form factor CPU with XP that I'd like to use with a projector for presentations. I bought a Nvidia FX5200 video card w/half height bracket and installed it via AGP slot, but it does not appear to have dual monitor capability. I was assuming it would work in conjunction with the factory installed video card. Instead it completely disabled the factory video card and functions as the sole video card.



I would appreciate any suggestions for a half height video card with dual monitor support for AGP or PCI? Slot. The thing about pci is I'm not sure what PCI will fit my small casing.



Thanks,

Todd|||Hay. Todd, just go to tigardirect.ca phone them, you'll be paying out the a_ _ at dell.

regards and good luck!

Runningincircles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿